Qualification & Eligibility
ELIGIBILITY FOR CET - 2019
- The applicant having passed / appeared /due-to- appear in 2019 at the Higher Secondary Examination in the General or Vocational Stream under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination / Undergraduate Courses as prescribed from a recognized Board / University, respectively are eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying for admission in Group A should have English as one of the subjects at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates appearing for admission in Group B should have English and Mathematics / Statistics / Business Mathematics / Informatics Practice / IT / Computer Science / Computer Application at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates applying for admission in Group C should have English, Physics, and Chemistry along with Mathematics or Biology at 10+2 level.
- Candidates applying for admission in Group D and E should have passed /appeared in 3 years Bachelor’s Degree course with one of the following subjects as prescribed.
- Candidate can download their rank card for phase- III, Now